not letting your m8s play, wich I missed and wanted too

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grz

Sep 20, 2002
Great sportsmaship guys, there is nothing called COC that you follow and not letting your closest m8´s playing even if they are around couse I talked to afew Lupus.
From now on I dont belive a word you say, letting your closest friends play as a priority........such bullshit and you know it.
This 1 is my treat m8.
sportsmanship.jpg

grz.. if we didnt follow coc i'd be happy to hear it.. but so far i only seen ranting from .se ..

bout the ping prob.. is there anything we could do about that?

would be nice if u could just TALk instead of posting crap like this ..

What are you on about GRZ?

NOBODY spawn-camped and whats that crap abou my "closest friends"?

We have got a member list of 15 players and we mix the starting teams all the time. If you look back to our 4 matches this month we had a totally different team every game.

I am sorry you are so negative towards us mate, never had ANY problem with you but you seem to have a big problem with me cause of reasons that don't make any sense.

why do ppl who dont giuve a fuck about CoC whine towards us about CoC, you thought you could use it as a advantage or something? even if we did, you shouldnt go whine at us, i only pld 1 map, and saw lots of ppl from u at overlord boat.... so get ur own team straight before you go whine at other ppl

Thats true Des

Don't give any CoC clans shit if you're not following it yourself. Only makes you look like hypocritical fools looking for reasons to complain ;)

none of my business really (had a really shite day so don't really care) but has GRZ lost something?

He looks like he's looking for something, I have a spare I don't use any more. (3 kids is enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.