No Spam // No Flame compaign

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Largely depends on HOW he's saying it.

I can't see any real flaming in his first post.
Looks more like a bad joke to me.

Originally posted by Oxygen
No more spam and flame here please...

just posts with quality like this is :P

everything else will be censorced and closed when detected

Why don't you start closing or censoring your own flames first,then.

Or why don't you just admit that it's not the flames but rather all Anti-Mi5 comments that will be closed / censored...

Well,well... Hypocracy is a gr8 thing,isn't it?! :rolleyes:

Just seen the 'spreading lies' comment, I can't help but you feel like the victim in this. I should clarify to prevent hard feelings: I could namecheck a dozen players who are top o' tree in ability who actually make it fun to play on pubs.

I play with a number of anonymous nicks and having run into you on one particular session and somehow incurring your wrath, have been the 'victim' of YOUR superior bullshit.

'Assault is dying!' goes out the cry, well part of the reason is because attitudes like yours discourage newbies. Laugh it off as much as you like but I think it sucks. Even now you're more interested in saving face then finding out what it was that provoked this, which says it all. So you're a good player...why not put something back into the game?

Readyyyyy toooo ruuuumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

let the flame beginn :D

oh im late there are already 2 guys starting flame wars :D:D

hey oxy why didnt u already cencore it huh? :eek: :eek:

A successful flame is where the perpetrator deals out a generous portion of eat-shit pie and the recipient wolfs it down with his own spoon- or in this case puts his fingers in his ears and repeats 'I can't hear you' thus elevating what was a flame to a justified opinion.

Having said that, you were ok last time I saw ya and I'm prepared to leave this thread quietly. Apologies to the moderators: I'm done.

:D

same with me, but Sauron the Lord of Darkness brought it up again :\

two years Sauron, two years till Frodo kicks yer azz :D

December 19th 2003

:P

as you say im the lord of darkness i had to bring this up :P :D:D:D
and btw this asskicking is just temporarily im sure then ill come nack and kick ass badly
mwhuahahahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D