No allegations were made

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cuddle: I just got a chocolate truffle from Uzi :)

And before Mogs gets here, can I just say ...

Pony

There is no debate...not one I started this time.

This was clearing up things which havent been noticed (and still arent judging from the reactions right now)

And the thread wasnt LOOKING for support, it was to open a discussion IF there could be an advantage NOT that they have an advantage (whoever they may be)

And if the MapGODS as Wint so elequently states make maps to enrich the league, well go right ahead!!

Your reffering to matches we played, is where I'm concerned not an issue. If you persist in making THAT the issue your not only blind to what I'm writing, your ignorant aswell.

And you talk about timing of posts, well, if you are so hung up about "timing" look at your reactions to this thread and my posts maybe. just maybe you might get an idea of what I'm actually saying/writing.

And as for ME opening a discussion and you calling it a stab or something or whatever, I think that after that first encounter a while back where I mediated between a few people on either side, you should have known better on what my intentions are.

Too bad your to blinded by some kind of foolish notion that everyone is out 2 get you.

Cheers, again.

well, IMO, theres no real point to this thread, as the general consenses (sp? i'll look at the dictionary later, too lazy right now) seems to be that GRZ and other mapmakers shouldn't be penalized.. and over to the other extreme.. they should be worshipped or something to that sense.

now, i'm fine with friendly and open discussion.. but i don't think theres anything more to really discuss regarding the manner.. especially anything that could be friendly ( :flame: ).

thus, case closed.. just like this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.