Nintendo Revolution Controller!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm interested... but skeptical on the matter.
It sure does look fun and viable for certain games, or gametypes... but it might be too minigameish, like the DS (imo) is.

I think it's going to be great!

Though I'm a bit worried people will hurt eachother when they wave the controller around... :blackeye:
gonna get one anyways.. next summer :cool:

Ulv said:
I think it's going to be great!

Though I'm a bit worried people will hurt eachother when they wave the controller around... :blackeye:
gonna get one anyways.. next summer :cool:

LOL, imagine playing a 4 player game where u have to swing it alot, my room aint even big enough to handle that!

i like the idea, imagine poking ganon while swinging it around all over the place, i just dont like the design of it tho!

Last edited:
Finally something new! Innovation hasnt died yet! :thumb:
The last console I bought was SNES (and before that NES), then I switched to PC because consoles didnt offer anything new/different from PC. Recently I bought a DS because it's all new.. dual-screen, touchscreen, microphone.. stuff that isnt on the computer. And now Nintendo does this... something new once more!
The vid looks great and fun... when it hits the stores I'll deffo check it out.
After SNES I never ever even considered buying a console, all the same boring shit. But with this.. I might get back into a console.

innovation doesnt just depend on the way of playing the games, but its also about new innovations gameplay-wise. There are alot of games that changed some serious things in this industry, just by implementing new and original concepts.

But still i agree a lil bit with you, but that old boring shit as you call it is fun at times as well. Sometimes even more fun than a new way of playing. Ie Donkey Konga gets quite boring after a while tbh, while games like tetris are still fun. even today.

Yes good innovation, but really that seems an awkard controller.

I always thought the revolution looked like a DVD player, and now the controller even looks like a DVD remote :D

Anyway, i agree with menace, it does seem mini-game suited. I think that controller would be rather difficult to handle for a few hours on a FPS or even an RPG.

So for me its a thumbs down :(

i think itll be quite decent, have to respect nintendo for being the only one with balls to try smin new