Nina leaves UT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sad to see you go Nina... You were one of the first clanners I met when I joined MoD. Good luck in life and the future and perhaps we'll meet again in Unreal2.

Boldarblood|pi8|
GIJoe==MoD== (god its been a long time since I wore that tag)

A sad day indeed...

Knew it was coming but doesn't detract from the harshness...

Old days back at the beginning of Mi5 will always hold the best memories in UT for me, and Nina will always be part of those. But I have no fear we will lose contact anyway :)

Fins, negative posts aren't needed in threads like this - if you haven't got something nice to say then it's best unsaid.

Good luck in all Nina, see ya about I'm sure :wave:

SpiritGuide

Nina was in MoD when I joined... geee that's a long time ago now...
Alwayz nice to play and talk with.. :)
This 1 is for you :beer:

Catch you later N... :D (maybe for another comeback?);)

Hehe I remember when you joined also Swyzz.. :) Was Nuke and TurboZ (I think thats right) in MoD when you joined Swyzz? Or did you come in right after that?

There was many members in MoD as I joined.. Think I was number 28 or something :D
Remember it took about 2 month from I was first asked till I joined... talking about being slow on making up your mind..:shake:

YA Nuke was the leader, and Turbo-Z was co leader, when i joined MoD. That were good old newbee times.......... :)

Nina da:( tisk tisk, ting har en tendens til a bli bedre.Du har feit con snart sikkert;)