Nina leaves UT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
Today I received this email from Nina:

I tried playing online for some hours this week, but its hopeless got 300-500 ping, sometimes I get 50-100 ping but thats very seldom.
90% of the time I get really high ping. So I decided to quit playing UT you should recruit another member that can take my place. Could you please post a message on the general assault forum on utassault that I have quit playing and deleted my icq, I had a lot of people on icq they may wonder where I am :)
I cant write myself couse I ran "Windows Washer" and it deleted all cookies and such things. Was really fun playing UT with you sixth guys, I'm gonna miss it a lot :)

((si><th)) is very sad to see this member leave. But I think it is a sad day for the whole community. Nina was one of the first female players that started playing Assault.

We will never forget our nice Norwagian girl. Thanks for everything!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Miss u Nina, remember the first time i joined u when i was in Mi5 :).
Long time ago now.

GL , with whatever u do, but the pings maybe one thing, but icq wont lag u :)?

Stay in touch :)