Nildram Connection Problems

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Andy

I work for BT, adore me!
Jun 7, 2001
Wigan/Rochdale
I got adsl last month, and it stopped working a week ago, I've rang Nildram many times and they say there is no problem, such to the point an engineer is being sent out to test my line. Now if any one could help me understand whats going wrong please let me know prob details follow.

My connection died whilst in use, when i tried reconnecting it failed, I thought it was a temp prob so i went on my course with work and came back a week later, it was still off, my modem, a D-Link 300g+ is sync'd in with the exchange 288 up 1152 down. When it tries to connect i get the error LCP no response, all I want to clear up is can anything my end be causing this problem? I don't see how as my modem is connected to the exchange but any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Mogul of Pain said:
It came back on all on its own, mad thing.

And your a telecom engineer, you big nancy :rolleyes:

Can't believe i missed you getting adsl, we've been waiting over 3 years.Sake.Connections been down at home, i believe the cable modem is burnt out.Should be back on soon.

RE:

aye seems alright now

Nildram support are for the most part wank, 1 out of 5 people i spoke to was helpful