Nice GRZ!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SmartAss

<b>*********.net *********</b>
Jun 9, 2001
IL, USA
As posted on MappeD:

The Assault scene was getting slow and stale and just as things were looking bleak, Grz comes along to save the day. Packed with custom textures, a realistic setting, and the same great gameplay Grz always provides, AS-Desert Storm is the best Assault download in months. Check out the review and make your internet pipes open wide... this is 6 megabytes you'll want to 0wn.

I hate to change the MOTW after one week since the previous one was up for well over a month but Grz has scored a winner with AS-Desert Storm. Enjoy

bah bloody shield belts :D the last one is REALLY sneaky took me 10 mins to find the bugger but id seen someone on publics get the first one. All the same nice map and well done GRZ :mingun:

the 1 above the flag at the first switch you mean? :D not that hard to find, just open UED :P

I found last shield first time i pld the map:D not the first shield, coz first shield wasnt in beta version :teehee:

oh, are they....
how comes I own many british asses even with 280 ping ? :)
note that I'm german also