Next Match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Muttley

Sep 11, 2001
England
Can we set a date for it pls :D I would go into the thread dog made but it crashes explorer on my computer every time :P

Can u sort a server Mutts pls?
I'll round up the old bastards n' u can get the techno-puffa Jacket wearing-arcade cabinet hanging around, still shitting yellow, singing saprano,action man playing with,happy meal eating,cant stay up l8 cos they got 2 get up for school, young Fags:)

See u in battle you pups.
BB.

ok i can set the server up np's i just have to round up the youngens now has hector not been around lately?

Originally posted by Muttley
Can everyone make 1'st of april its a wednesday

My dear young man, If my failing memory serves me right the First of April WAS a Monday.

I think it was a wednesday in 1963 though...

Originally posted by Muttley
Can everyone make 1'st of april its a wednesday
Almost a year from now. Longterm planning is good for us older guys, thank you :D

btw: I'm available 1st of may too

May 1st is good since its a holliday here, that means most nurses are free :), it might affect my aiming though :/

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't may 1st in may and not in april ?

where did the april match go ?

or is 1 match a month too much excitement for you
like too much sugar is for us