Newsticker: [ADC] is the 6th best clan in uta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
London - Amsterdam - Berlin:

The famous Unreal Tournament clan [ADC] (shortcut for "All Dumb Cheaters") is the 6th best clan in uta.
ADC marketing chief, a small guy obvouisly a StarWars fan with an SW-usual nick ("JedY") said:

"Of course we are number1........eehammm harhar number6. Our aim is to kick the 5 clans above us, although that wont be a big challenge" After he mumbled something about force and huge lightsabers (*sry we've to censor it, especially the "lightsaber" part*) he continues: "Our squad is the strongest in the whole league. Of course the others have good peeps, but ADC has ME..........uh and some other dudes."

Mido is the tactic genius (and judging him by his look probably the son of Yoda). He added:
"Me and volt pwn YA ass. We are da key players. Don't believe these german fuckaaas" v0lt (from the background) agrees "Raaaighttt" in a 50cent-smb-coolness.

With "german fuckers" they meant xb and bart.
xb, ex-suym player, helped ADC alot in the past. Not with his play skill, but he coded the newest ADC-"tweaks". These tweaks disable unneccessary engine features like textures or even walls.
xb: "Yes, i made these tweaks. Who needs textures anyway? they just disturb the sight".
Bart, who is prisoned in an old cage, noded rapidly. Suddently he said: "Sorry i'm not allowed to talk to strangers".

Zombie is one of three clanleaders of this amazing bunch of UT-gladiators. His amazing rap skillz brang him the nick "usher undead".
Storm, another ADC oldtimer, stood beside him. Even his nick indicates the creativity in this young head. He won uncountable prizes for banner creativity (especially on christmas) and surprising clanpage votes.
The last of the threesome is Lawless. Unfortunally all three muted newspaper reporters so we weren't able to talk to them.

Nevertheless the new generation is full of hope and optimismn:
"well i'm a very good player and we can rule this league easily when i play.....i just need to fix my pc" said saus, another dutch talent.

Go on ADC we need more clans of your kind. :thumb:

with other words: we are in div1 ;)

ERM Sausje, your name says nothing to me. Sry. Do we know us or just spam?

Bart, wie gehts dir so? Wenn du zwischenzeitlich Lust hast, könnten wir ein bißchen zocken...
Hab zum ersten mal seit Urzeiten, die Möglichkeit, richtig UT zu spielen. :D

btw. stopp sneering at me, Bart, or I 'll frag you :P

Termi was a classmate of me during my uks-times, guess that was 3 or 4 years ago.

edit:
attention!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like german or can't understand it, don't click the button!1
The content of the following lines are just flames against danish people and danemark in general, so nothing very important or unusual:
[shock]
Hab zum ersten mal seit Urzeiten, die Möglichkeit, richtig UT zu spielen
Aha, also studierst du nun? ;)
Meine zeit ist dagegen eher begrenzt. Allerhöchstens Freitag, da ich dann nur bis 12:30 arbeiten muss (-> 13:15 Zuhause bin).

Wenn du zwischenzeitlich Lust hast, könnten wir ein bißchen zocken...
UT ist mir ein bisschen langweilig geworden...ich zocke nur noch ab und zu Wars (wenn hier Not am Mann ist) oder albere auf Public Servern einfach nur so herum.
Dabei macht mir UT eigentlich keinen grossen Spass mehr.

Aber es gibt ja schliesslich noch andere Games, die man 1on1 oder 1on1on1 im LAN vorzüglich zocken könnte (Aoe2, Wc3, NFSU, CSS, usw)
Naja meine zwei PCs und ein taufrischen Crossoverkabel warten jedenfalls auf neue Opfer :evil:.
[/shock]
or I 'll frag you
made me laugh :lol:

Last edited: