new

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez said:
You can get high from smoking banananananana's ffs! (ask claudia)
and soya sauce is totally irrelevant !
aah, so is that what you call it in Dutchland? 'Smoking bananananas?" I see.
And soya sauce stings in open wounds.

SenZei^ said:
aah, so is that what you call it in Dutchland? 'Smoking bananananas?" I see.
And soya sauce stings in open wounds.
Urine stings in open wounds too (And it got a healing factor too)
And yes, if i go smoking we 'dutchies' always say: Lets go smoke some banananana's !

sneez said:
You can get high from smoking banananananana's ffs! (ask claudia)
and soya sauce is totally irrelevant !

It's something we used to do when we were too skint to afford hash. It does NOT get you stoned lol

Hector said:
It's something we used to do when we were too skint to afford hash. It does NOT get you stoned lol
No it gets you high m8..
If done correctly :chilled:

its true you can get a high from nannas though they have to be perepered right and its only the skins that you get high from (after some intense drying and other funky shit) While you dont get hash type stoned you will get visions if you have enough.

Another good one is monkey nuts (i kid you not) shell the nuts, take the skin of the nuts (eat nuts if you want) then crumble and smoke the skins.

Officer Lawstein, US Military police, I will kill you all! God bless america and ower marvellous president
Heil Bush! *bang*bang *bang*

I warned you damm hippie punk islam 3rd world shits!!

sobo said:
Officer Lawstein, US Military police, I will kill you all! God bless america and ower marvellous president
Heil Bush! *bang*bang *bang*

I warned you damm hippie punk islam 3rd world shits!!

:lol: :lol: I think sobo tried your recipe AJ :p:
And indeed.. It isnt the nana itself what gets you high. but the skin inside the skin :P
And ehm btw: I lost my rights to access the private forums????

Cant see em either - can only imagine that it has something to do with the forum update which took place yesterday. I sent Martz a message and hopefully he can look into it asap