New Year Plans

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Flaunt

Banned
Nov 8, 2004
JockLand
whats everyone doing for new year? i fancied doin something different like going to amsterdam or somewhere, but decided against it cos everyone knows scotland is the best at new year or dublin :P, ill end up waking in a hedge wherever i go right enuff...lol :Xmastree: :Xmastree: :Xmastree:

Gonna have a nice night with my family an spend some time with my gf. Will get totally drunk too of course, probably best to wait till spending time with family phase is over.

Reactions: Apoc
Despise said:
rape goats and beavers
I shall do nasty things to your favourite goat, bella, if you touch my beavers. Sake.

What i will do new years eve? I've got the fireduty so probably I will be claning up after fireworx-accidents :]

Reactions: Apoc and smark
subZ said:
I shall do nasty things to your favourite goat, bella, if you touch my beavers. Sake.

What i will do new years eve? I've got the fireduty so probably I will be claning up after fireworx-accidents :]
dibs on fingers.. i collect those :P

most likely shag over the bells as usual (start the year as you mean to go on), then off to a party - give us a shout if you wanna come along flaunt dear :) its open house as always :D

:boozer:

:boozer: