New Skin Hack B-/

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E

Equalisatium

SkinHack.jpg

Thought about putting it up or not, as if put up more would search for it. Anyway if one uses it it will get public knowledge soon.

Well I guess the teams we are on now are pschycadelic vs white hack. Just that the pschycadelic one here DONT reset on death.

Anyone know who to contact about it, as Epic have prob released last update (does CSHP2 take skin cheats?)

Re: genfluid.lava

By any chance did this play have a name full of special characters/or contain a name with those "Boxes" u get when the special character aint available?

|I

Crusader

:lol:

that the 1st time u see that skin. maybe ask Gosu from (-8-) about it :p

i saw him use it some time ago on public. i think it is cool :)

didnt wanna say anything but yup u can still use about 10 of the 'old' customs skins :/

If you want to try and get it fixed (believe u me ive tried but to no avail) then contact steve :

[email protected]

But theres rumours that 436 is the final release so we may have to live with it or wait for a new mod that fixes it:(

Re: New Skin Hack B-/

The Trousers are a bit too bright for my liking. Nice shirt though.

Re: New Skin Hack B-/

Hmm :/
Gosu tried it once on patch 4.32
But it didn't work on 4.36
and too bad but gosu is no longer -8- (he left assault scene)

Not quite.

The guy i taped there was named Girch (just used the other shoot so you could see it was a CSHP2 protected server, that to my knowledge should kill most skin hacks, or was that mixed skins?)