New Server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tried out server this morning. Ping looks pretty good, but dno why server kick me often and game generates many errors. Maybe its ace fault, dno. Sometimes after insta assault map change it generates CSHP anticheat or something and kick me from server. Here are 2 of many errors in 10-15 minutes:P
er1.PNG
er2.PNG

Unfortunately I'll be on a laptop for most of the remaining of the summer so can't say I'll be active at all, shame since the server seems pretty nice, ping is decent, no sudden spikes like I usually get from the pug server but then again I can't say much with the laptop. Maybe add a few more assault maps to get people bit more excited, a couple dm maps would also be a good idea, for tdm that is, don't see it working out to well if it's regular dm as between maps people will be swapped all over the place but some fast tdm rounds, bout 15mins each per map would be nice, but like others said, not a whole bunch to choose from there, just an alternative from as.

PRoblem is with such a small community, most players stick to one server instead of different servers otherwise we would end up with 2 people in each server!! Dog maybe slughtly laggy but its,been around a while andits a server everyone knows. You probably need to find a special use for your server.

At last, some feedback!! Will speak to MyM about the General protection faults. As for maps, again I will get MyM to add some when he gets chance. X-Bomb, use the server for something else? You mean there are other "online" games available out there other than UT? :P Do you mean use it to host a different game or gametype? Anyways, thanks again for your input, I will try and get some changes made asap and get MyM to see if he can come up with answer for the General protection fault problem! :)

Ok, just gonna be a a lazy fucker and ask you guys what TDM maps you wanna see up there! Also, with there being a bit of interest in some sort of CTF tournament, would it be worth finding out what maps they play in their league/tournament and putting them on? Some of the guys on IRC are signed up, might be useful if they had some maps to praccy on???

So I asume Deck 16 is a must! Thats my input cos I never play DM or CTF! Rest is up to you guys!! haha!

So this is the official maplist for the MLUT CTF tourney!

CTF-Lavagiant
CTF-Terra-LE102
CTF-Azcanize-LE102
CTF-Ranel-Jolt-Edition
CTF-Cynosure][LE105
CTF-Infested-UGL-LE202
CTF-Glacier-][CE105
CTF-VaultCity-LE101
CTF-Revenge-LE102
CTF-Orbital-LE102
CTF-Arean23-LE103
CTF-Gataka-SE
CTF-Vengeance-CE103
CTF-NovCE-11

MyM, can you put these on the server for me please? (when you get chance! Thx!)

Most of those maps are somewhat newer and not what I as an oldskool ctf'er was used to.

I'm missing (oldskool) maps such as:
brokenlimits
sprinta
eternalcaves (blue/red)
extortion
gauntlet
november
epicboy
duku
ranel joltedition
w00tabulous_fixed (all time fav insta ctf map ^^)

orbital is a fuckin brilliant 5v5 map btw! too bad it was and still is underplayed :(((

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the server settings for these CTF maps are for this tourney? I could do with them so MyM can apply the right settings for the server. Any help would be appreciated! :)