New monitor

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I got the monitor, and so far so good. I did get one dead pixel :( but it's not in a bad place, and not that noticeable. Response rate seems great so far (only tried ut), and it's really good with text. Only problem seems to be what reviews have mentioned, screen uniformity, but that is not noticeable to an average user. I'll give some more info once I have used it more.

Weel the Dell 2007wfp is big as feck, but decent image quality, the colors were a tad better on my old monitor but other than that it is great with no dead pixels ;)

Squirrel said:
I got the monitor, and so far so good. I did get one dead pixel :( but it's not in a bad place, and not that noticeable. Response rate seems great so far (only tried ut), and it's really good with text. Only problem seems to be what reviews have mentioned, screen uniformity, but that is not noticeable to an average user. I'll give some more info once I have used it more.

how does it perform now? good/bad!

Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL said:
how does it perform now? good/bad!

I must say it's been great so far, it really excells in gaming. I haven't tried it with movies/videos much, everything else it can handle very well. Only thing you might want to consider though as far as gaming goes, is make sure you have a great graphics card, since its native resolution is 1600x1200, and playing latest games at that resolution is quite resource hungry.