New Members

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
Hi, Mi5 is searching for 1 player maybe 2 for league games and backup when were low. Mi5 currently have 5 active players and obviusly would like some more.

If u think your good enough and are a nice person :). Then plz contact me via icq on 66542208.
I will say that we would prefer if people on a higher than 56k connection will apply.

After i find out how many people are interested, ill arrange a trial on a server with some mi5, in which we will spec u and make any demos needed etc.

Then perhaps a dm/tdm.

If u pass that stage, we will make a post about u on our forums and put the joining down to a vote in which im still deciding on percentage, that 60/70 % should vote yes.

Anyway thats the techincal side, your job if your inetested is to contact me or konnan via icq or hotmail. Icq preferably though

Thx

-={Mi5}=-McNeill

I would also appreciate it if noone spammed here. Or i will just remove the posts but i hope i dont have 2, thx.

well what i mean by active is different from u kon, the 5 im talking about are always around, the others are ifs and maybes.

Re: Re: New Members

Originally posted by Oxygen

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by McNeill
... and are a nice person
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

important! :D

some balance is needed? :rolleyes:
nah just kidding everyone thinks your all great guys :)

well several reasons prolly, either you werent much playing public when i was or the opposite. also im simply not good enough to play a NRG match, although looking at the last result...
and of course your also not a wararranger, i also dont wander much around on the clanforums, so thats prolly why you dont know me.

the post was ment kinda sarcastic, but its mostly what other ppl think. i only know nice mi5 really. Mc, konnan, monkey, lat, tek. some maybe ex-mi5, cant be arsed to gonna find out that now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.