***New Member***

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DraizeTrain

UT's Official Corrie Street Aficionado
Jun 8, 2001
Internal Exile
Please Welcome Hector to our sorry bunch ;)

Beware of Tnega...he'll try and melt ur brain :D

We reckon that we've got enough ppl now so wont be actively looking for new guys. We want every1 possible to be involved in the league matches so anymore would make that increasingly difficult...christ, ur a tough lot 2 keep 'appy :lol:

Hullo Hector

Wan man here. Welcome to the crazy dudes. Hope you're not as mad a the rest of us, we need some sanity in the clan.

:D

If you icq me your details i can upload them on to our site. This goes for Dust and FireWalk also, i dont have your details for the site. However, if you would rather the rest of the world to know your wordly possessions thats ok i will n/a in the boxes.

"Open the box".

Welcome man.Plenty time to get aquainted.
Hope to 'see' you soon:)

I thenkyew...

Lovely to be here, you're all looking well.

To those that don't know me, ie, everyone, I'm also chairman of CAVEAT- Clanmembers Against Violence Endangering Assault Team-members. We stand for discussion over direct action and won't lift so much as an Enforcer against the opposition without a frank and enlightening chat about the issues at hand. You'll see most of my binds are along the lines of "Hey! What's all the aggro about?" and "I feel your pain- let's dialogue".

I hope you'll join me in the forthcoming matches in creating a "Circel of Love" on the roof of Frigate to watch the sun go down.

Sanity? There is no other option.

*Thrip*

PFCT;

(This is my own acronym I'm trying to infect usenet and irc with Points finger, clicks toungue and winks) hehe

:cool: :pimp: