new Maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Map Editor Here...

ya we do really need more maps ;)

If there are maps that need to be tweaked, edited so on i can do it.

Made about 4 - 5 AS Maps (All private)

and made 2 CTF MAPs and 1 DOM

If so drop me a line @ [email protected] Or Reply here

All the Maps i have made had good texturs, music, sounds, layouts and they was the right size... unlike some i have seen :rolleyes:

Last edited:
McNeill said:
lol tbh, if you even consider putting maps like scarab and Geko in the league. There is no reason at all why
AS-Coldersteel shouldn't be fixed with the one buggy spawnpoint at end. That was a great map which i think most oldskoolers would remember on DEMON NL custom maps.

As for AS-Orbital, i loved that map. It was again on Demon NL. Fond memories of this map as well.

The Coldsteel maps were class indeed, true the first one did have a few bugs, but still they were really fun to play right? :D

AS-Orbital too yeah, another cool one from that server, its fucking ages ago now (2-3 years?)

I remember playing on Demon NL custom maps, especially with some gimp raping everyone (Aryan? :p: ) under an unknown name, hehehehe.

Some ppl moan about astheno and i can understand why because of the final obj, however this map is probably one of the best in the league until the final obj is reached and it is also one of the best looking, so perhaps Astheno AL or some other kind of modification to the final Obj would be good.