New League Server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
Thx a lot to [»ULL«] and specially to N_E_O who donated their old clan server to the League :thumb:

It replaces the old Orange server which is down since some weeks and is called League Server #3: 195.35.183.203:7777

Box is Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz with 4Gb RAM and 100 Mbit connection.
It's located in the Netherlands, hosted by Gothica.nl

This server will be bookable for league matches for all the leagues from now on.
No practice sessions are allowed on this server!!

Last edited:
:bowdown:

Big thanks to N_E_O/Dakumah who has kindly allowed us to invade the server for league match use! He has been extremely helpful over the last couple of weeks, getting the server prepped for the league.

:thumb:

This server will be bookable for league matches for all the leagues from now on.
basdo u forgott something
No practice sessions are allowed on this server!! !EXCEPT THE CLAN [»ULL«]
AS WE STILL FUND THE SERVER AND AS WAS AGREED TO WITH [»ULL«] N_E_O
MESELF AND [»ULL«]LUNATIC AND FREAK

WHITEY said:
basdo u forgott something
No practice sessions are allowed on this server!! !EXCEPT THE CLAN [»ULL«]
AS WE STILL FUND THE SERVER AND AS WAS AGREED TO WITH [»ULL«] N_E_O
MESELF AND [»ULL«]LUNATIC AND FREAK

Agreed WHITEY m8, oh and there are 4 people funding not just 1 (NEO) just adding my 2 cents

My 3cents

I'm adding my 3 cents as 2 cents has already been covered by Mr Lunatic (above) ;)

I'm the main account holder for the server as I collect the payments from the others and pay for the server through my bank account. Anyway. That aside I was getting more and more dismayed with having to pay for a server that we weren't using enough to warrent it. Therefore I decided to offer it to the UTA to replace the missing Server #3 (dunno who stole it, perhaps it was bas putting it in his pocket and running off ? :P ). After talking to Whitey, Freak and Luna we agreed to do so. I spoke to Kipp (owner of Gothica.nl) to check it was cool with him. After that I cleared it with bas and Timo_Maas took loads of details from me (he never got my address MWAHAHHAHAHAHA *makes a note to vanish before next server payment is due* ;) ). The result is you dudes and dudettes now have a new server to play UT AS on.

One thing I feel I need to mention:- If you have issues during a war then please take it up with the UTA admin even if it's an issue with the server stopping or whatever. Although ULL own it we aren't admining it during the wars you lot have on it. If it's an issue outside of wars then cool, I should be able to help. Although it's not bookable for praccies if ULL aren't using it for a praccy and a clan is desperate then we might be able to help. :D

DakUmaH
PS. Damn I hate boring posts so I hate myself tonight. FFS.

Reactions: Op1uM and Solar´
N_E_O said:
I'm adding my 3 cents as 2 cents has already been covered by Mr Lunatic (above) ;)

I'm the main account holder for the server as I collect the payments from the others and pay for the server through my bank account. Anyway. That aside I was getting more and more dismayed with having to pay for a server that we weren't using enough to warrent it. Therefore I decided to offer it to the UTA to replace the missing Server #3 (dunno who stole it, perhaps it was bas putting it in his pocket and running off ? :P ). After talking to Whitey, Freak and Luna we agreed to do so. I spoke to Kipp (owner of Gothica.nl) to check it was cool with him. After that I cleared it with bas and Timo_Maas took loads of details from me (he never got my address MWAHAHHAHAHAHA *makes a note to vanish before next server payment is due* ;) ). The result is you dudes and dudettes now have a new server to play UT AS on.

One thing I feel I need to mention:- If you have issues during a war then please take it up with the UTA admin even if it's an issue with the server stopping or whatever. Although ULL own it we aren't admining it during the wars you lot have on it. If it's an issue outside of wars then cool, I should be able to help. Although it's not bookable for praccies if ULL aren't using it for a praccy and a clan is desperate then we might be able to help. :D

DakUmaH
PS. Damn I hate boring posts so I hate myself tonight. FFS.

lol dont u mean psy :P anyways n1 :D