new football season

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I can't wait till begining of the season. I got my season ticket to Manchester United ready and waiting for me.

halo said:
Yup can't wait. Gonna be a good season.

I haven't actually got my season ticket yet United had a printing error. So they bin delayed. IT should be here within the next few days though. I know i got a season ticket coz it cost me dad loads of money :lol:

Halo why do you have an obsession with starting up competitions and leagues that invariably fail.

Dark said:
Halo why do you have an obsession with starting up competitions and leagues that invariably fail.

lol. i did a Prediction Football league last year but it was for a football site only and i had over 100 people signed up to it. so it did work last year but this year i have opened it up to all. and tbo if anyone wanna sign up then graet if not well it no skin of my nose

looking forward aswell :D
i received my season ticket 2 days ago for Vitesse (arnhem) :) first match's next week