New demo.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tnega

Chairman Of The Council Of Soup Samplers
Jul 15, 2001
Fae Fife.
I have an interesting, if short demo of a move on overlord, for those who may want it i can send it ya.

Course Tnega, is it the ripper trick you've been promisnhig me for about 400 years? Oh no, it's on Overlord my mistake:)

Bung it over to my email wouldya?

Originally posted by Happy_Guy
Can't you just put it on a server wiv a link? If not, I'll help ya, gimme a howl

Aahhh....but then everyone would find out our secrets; like our Oceanfloor Launch, our Rook door-spam trick and that one on Bridge where I get launched and forget what the hell I went up there for.

btw I also found a secret passage underneath the bridge, if ya wanna know more, howl

*Ahem* hhhhhhhhhhoooowwwwllllllll!!

come closer, I'll whisper it in ya ear

Heccy, there is a passage underneath the bridge, very useful. Snipers can't get you and you can even set charges. If, after putting all 4 in place, ya rock towards the detonator. And make sure your King would approve of your pelvis 'thrust', you can actually win the map. Don't tell anyone, its a secret between you and me, k?

come closer, I'll whisper it in ya ear

Heccy, there is a passage underneath the bridge, very useful. Snipers can't get you and you can even set charges. If, after putting all 4 in place, ya rock towards the detonator. And make sure your King would approve of your pelvis 'thrust', you can actually win the map. Don't tell anyone, its a secret between you and me, k?

It all sounds very confusing. I think I'll stick with my original tactics of running across the bridge, repeatedly being sniped and waiting for someone else to do it all for me. That's what being part of a team is all about!

I don't think you King would approve, well at least you give them something to aim for.

Luckily I've always been more of a Dean Martin fan than an Elvis fan.

(I'm fired, aren't I?)

Sorry to refer to it as 'your' king, I assumed the whole SaW clan was still spotting that King in some rural outlet of Tesco and were still trying to get authographs. Dean Martin, so sad, but I respect other peeps ideosyncracies;). World would be an empty place without some funny peeps around:freak:.

Dean Martin huh? Am I the only sane person around here? And why is everybody else driving on the lefthand side of the road in the UK? Its bloody annoying to keep zig-zaging in order to avoid nasty collisions.

I'll get banned for live for this, nice to have been able to post here

edit: pressed edit button