New Deal - PC for sale

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Termi

Aug 20, 2001
England
I-Will KK-266R mobo - Microstepping, 6PCi, 1AGP 4x or 2x, 3DIMM, 266mhz fsb, RAID, Integrated 3D hardware sound.

512MB of PC 133 Crucial RAM in 2x256MB sticks, Cas 2.

An unlocked 1.4ghz T-Bird capable of 1.6+ with a taisol heatsink and large fan (also i have the orrigional tasiol fan).

Hercules GeForce3 64MB GPU.

10/100 Ethernet card.

Floppy.

CDR/RW (24/6/4).

Region free DVD Player 8x (slot entrance so no tray comes out to minimise scratching your DVD's)

Neon light in the case with modded 3 1/4inch bay with swicth,

40 gig IBM Hard disk, 7200rpm

Keyboard (microsoft internet one with the blue buttons on the top).

Microsoft InteliExplorer Optical Mouse.

With a Ratpad.

Coolercase Tornado (extra fans to keep it cool) - with the above fitted inside.

17" Monitor.

That's all going for £780, offers appriciated - cheers!

Termi.

just to let you all know iam cheaper than Cece i only charge 25p for kissing my arse group dicounts can be aranged

Cru youre such a cock its unbelieveable.... ooo look at me i overclocked something! ooo ooo im 1337..... jeez get over yourself

Aye .. and whats ur prob uzi? U been fudge packing with Termi or something? :eek:

Why did u bring up overclocking anyway, I havent even bothered to specify my computer, nether mind mention if i have overclocked my pc ... cos I couldn't give a shit :)

Crusader

Last edited:
Why would i put my ratpad, mouse and keyboard in my case? Anyway, i use the light to see when i'm taking out and putting in hardware :lol: