New BETA ION Public Forum!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: New BETA ION Public Forum!!

no ultimate bb is shite !!!!!!!!

ubb rocks, its so much better than slow laggy ezboard crap

differences of opinion i think :lol:

it roolz

nuf said !!

yes ultimate bb is shite !!!!!!!!

and itll never take off anyway cos just about every clan uses ezboard now (since chosen_1 NRG(fear ION) ;) ) introduced it to us waaaaaaaaaay back in january last year :)

Light is right, ubb is better than ezboard, but ezboard is so widely used in the community that I can't see it changing. I have had ubb for months now, but I haven't changed the league forum to ubb for that reason. Everyone has ezboard accounts and almost every clan uses ezboard, it may be slower than ubb (of course that depends on your web server) but its more widely used.

Its like the difference between linux and windows, linux is quicker and in a lot of ways better, but windows is a lot more user friendly and is more widely excepted.

man it already got deleted i did not get to spam it :(

Just for the record, I don't think UBB sucks. I just felt like jumping on a band wagon

/Fronck
baah

hahahahahahhaahaha

:cool: <--- that guy is cooler then cool

Its like the difference between linux and windows, linux is quicker and in a lot of ways better, but windows is a lot more user friendly and is more widely excepted.

Buy a Mac and have the best of both worlds...MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously I was running Mac OS X beta with UNIX kernel under the hood , with Mac OS 9.1 in Classic environment, Mac OS X as Desktop but also Linux AND W2k under VPC 4.0...LMAO. Did my head in :) .

I'm looking forward to running Mac OS X released in 1 months time and having some real nice UNIX free apps to run with it ;) .

moon
fragdifferent.gif

Moon ya wanna stop blabbing on about Macs, we aint interested :lol:

Dispite their advantages they aint got the range of upgrades, components and peripherals or software support that PC's do. And they aint anywhere near as cheap as PC's :)

Yes they do have their advantages, the OS being the main one, the only thing that really lets PC's down is Windows (since AMD finally came out with a good competitor to Intel), but there is always Linux or BeOS for those hardcore enuf. After all if your using a mac your either a hardcore mac lover or you use it for graphics :)