Neverending story

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

My House is very dark, cuz the ADC-guys, (especially IIris) have switched off dildo's which are usually stuck without glue inside jedy's mouth. But not befor Mido has put them up his arse and wiggled it in luke his skywalker, lee made a pizza then threw it out of his oven. Suddenly the one and only Bart humped Basdo's dog using three bottles inside his leg.
After spunk and his dad fucked a nice horse, they decide to abuse exo's nose with cigarettes. Now it's time for a love boat .
Storm and zombie are bum-buddies with girlfriends without eyes. (-8-) should leave utassault becoz they wank alot during matches.
That's ridiculous because they wont cum to touch female persons. Why, they are so fecking gay?
On every thursday exo and me blame sheep for shagging trees. ADC are ruling Div3 and soon Div2, so you´d be dead, if they decide to go fishing. "On my way" said the leaders and off the gay squirrel backhumpin' apex.
Leon's girlfriend dont know that he is in love with her and her name is Linda. She is a shemale and loves bart. Apex suxxs Bart's a troll fucker. Suddenly =[FDC]= lost again which upset Bart ..NOT!!! ingham Forest played a great musical instrument while a dog bite apex. Today apex "Donkey" seems to kick the shite out of Bart...NOT.
N00bs are BART and PeaceMaker! Vagina´s are fun, cuz u can l cick the hairy potter thing and see some nice juicy apples between cows and chickens. Lag suxxs. After 4 days without posting, we starting to get 300 women sucking our nosehair with big, hairy and yellow banana's. Xell loves Bart's skill and flames!

My House is very dark, cuz the ADC-guys, (especially IIris) have switched off dildo's which are usually stuck without glue inside jedy's mouth. But not befor Mido has put them up his arse and wiggled it in luke his skywalker, lee made a pizza then threw it out of his oven. Suddenly the one and only Bart humped Basdo's dog using three bottles inside his leg.
After spunk and his dad fucked a nice horse, they decide to abuse exo's nose with cigarettes. Now it's time for a love boat .
Storm and zombie are bum-buddies with girlfriends without eyes. (-8-) should leave utassault becoz they wank alot during matches.
That's ridiculous because they wont cum to touch female persons. Why, they are so fecking gay?
On every thursday exo and me blame sheep for shagging trees. ADC are ruling Div3 and soon Div2, so you´d be dead, if they decide to go fishing. "On my way" said the leaders and off the gay squirrel backhumpin' apex.
Leon's girlfriend dont know that he is in love with her and her name is Linda. She is a shemale and loves bart. Apex suxxs Bart's a troll fucker. Suddenly =[FDC]= lost again which upset Bart ..NOT!!! ingham Forest played a great musical instrument while a dog bite apex. Today apex "Donkey" seems to kick the shite out of Bart...NOT.
N00bs are BART and PeaceMaker! Vagina´s are fun, cuz u can l cick the hairy potter thing and see some nice juicy apples between cows and chickens. Lag suxxs. After 4 days without posting, we starting to get 300 women sucking our nosehair with big, hairy and yellow banana's. Xell loves Bart's skill and flames!
[Di-RecT]'s

[Di-RecT]'s skill

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah,

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true!

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so

btw this thread needs spelling check :poke:

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so funny

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so funny fs!

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so funny fs? Because

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so funny fs? Because it

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so funny fs? Because it makes people love the

Last edited:
[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so funny fs? Because it makes people love the pus*y from bart

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so funny fs? Because it makes people love the pus*y from bart's blowup-goat.

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so funny fs? Because it makes people love the pus*y from bart's blowup-goat. ManuZ

[Di-RecT]'s skill owns!? nah, thats true! Why is flaming so funny fs? Because it makes people love the pus*y from bart's blowup-goat. ManuZ is