Never meant to see the light of day!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mughi

My minions are loyal and they can destroy you all!
Nov 4, 2001
Tatooine
Well, they came, they saw, we conquered.

Skunky wasnt a problem (apart from trying to wake the whole of Scotland with a fright at 4:00 in the morning by putting the radio to LOUD)

If any future dictator wants to conquer Holland, all you have to do is feed them a good sized breakfast then put them in the back of the car and drive them over windy back roads :D Sorry guys, you had a light breakfast the rest of the time though ;)

So, here are a few specially selected memories from Skunkweed, Jwer and Timmahs visit to Scotland to see me and Wintermute :cuddle:

skunky.jpg

This is Skunky

jan.jpg

And Jwer

We didnt get a decent close up of Timmah, Jwer might have ...

When we put the projector on, this was the first thing they asked for ... :nono:

boyswillbeboys.jpg

We made them sleep on blow up matresses, this is RAB blowing up his

matress.jpg

Me and Rab (the chef) cooked a full Scots breakfast for them, bacon, eggs, link sausage, square sausage, fruit pudding, black pudding, tattie scones and rolls

breakfast.jpg

Last edited:
And the Dutch gimps claim that was what made their tummys delicate, not in actual fact the night before .....

The 40 cans of Grolsh, the 3 Monster pizzas, chicken wings, garlic bread and other junk food ....

leftovers.jpg

Well, we went up mountains, and stopped off for lunch of NikNaks that Skunky was smart enough to bring

niknaks.jpg

The Dutch Gimps were impressed when we showed them the mountains :)

dutchmountains.jpg

Skunky had seen similar scenery before, but was still impressed :)

skunkmountain.jpg

The next day we went to Edinburgh Zoo.
Jwer had the route all mapped out for us :whip:

zoofurer.jpg

And, of course, what happens when you get 5 people from the same clan in teh same place ...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

jenplays.jpg

timmahplays.jpg

janplays.jpg

ianplays.jpg

skunkplays.jpg

Skunky took that one of himself, makes it a little blurry ....

All too soon it was time for the guys to head home again :(

So, we started with a tearful fairwell at the bus station where Skunky left us
goodbye1.jpg

goodbye2.jpg

We had a couple of hours left to quickly show the Dutch Gimps how natural waterfalls look, we thought this might be the last known photo of Timmah, as where he was standing was VERY slippery!

lastknowntimmah.jpg

A quick rush back to the airport, and then it was time for the Dutch gimps to leave too. And the weekend was over :bawling:

lastgoodbye.jpg

REALLY looking forward to the next time.

We both had a great weekend, thanks guys :cuddle:

Didnt get a photo of Vector, so here is the closest I can find :D
Headshot.jpg

thnx for the great weekend :D

it was all :thumb:

P.S. i guess RAB knew the food was poisoned cous he was the only one not finishin his plate..... how coincidental :P