Netherlands vs Scotland

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ok this is what happened...

:mad::mad: WE SUCKED :mad::mad:

Dick go home I dont wanna see your face you fat hair implant infantile bastard..How the hell could he put V Bronckhorst and Seedorf in fs and Overmars if you read this SUCK MY BALLS u piece of shit. To fookin Oooold with your rusty moves...
And Frank de Boer ...what did you say: "Yeah I thought we went for it I think we played a good match.."
NOOOO YOU @#%%^@ pRICK IT WAS LAAAAMMEEE u stupid piece of @#$@$ we didnt give it our all to start with!!!#@ FFS
I HOPE THE SCOTS WILL WIN WE DONT DESERVE TO GO!!!!
THEY PLAY WITH THEIR HART OUR PLAYERS ONLY PLAY WITH THEIR FOOKIN MONEY!!!! U IGNORENT CUNTFACED FOOKIN SPOILED @#$@% BASTARDS!!!!

-honey give me my pills quick!-

And how exactly do you think Belgium fits in there?

Belgium is just a little annex of Holland you know :p:

apex said:
ok this is what happened...

:mad::mad: WE SUCKED :mad::mad:

Dick go home I dont wanna see your face you fat hair implant infantile bastard..How the hell could he put V Bronckhorst and Seedorf in fs and Overmars if you read this SUCK MY BALLS u piece of shit. To fookin Oooold with your rusty moves...
And Frank de Boer ...what did you say: "Yeah I thought we went for it I think we played a good match.."
NOOOO YOU @#%%^@ pRICK IT WAS LAAAAMMEEE u stupid piece of @#$@$ we didnt give it our all to start with!!!#@ FFS
I HOPE THE SCOTS WILL WIN WE DONT DESERVE TO GO!!!!
THEY PLAY WITH THEIR HART OUR PLAYERS ONLY PLAY WITH THEIR FOOKIN MONEY!!!! U IGNORENT CUNTFACED FOOKIN SPOILED @#$@% BASTARDS!!!!

-honey give me my pills quick!-

OMFG 6-0 :rolleyes: :lol: