nervigster DFP-Forumspammer?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wer ist der nervigste DFP-Forum spammer?

• Cece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr.Frost

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • yaK

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Spunk

• SubZero

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Bart

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Rob

• Banschee

• Masterrr

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Panic

• jemand anderes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl:
I have never thought i was gonna hear that statement from you M®.F®0$T.
(Well, maybe somehow i did expect it to come from you.)
I could take 2 hours explaining what i mean, and still you wouldn't have understood what i was on about in the last place. Therefore i shall not waste 2 hours of my time, to learn you either:

1. How to at least reduce the ways of making a fool out of yourself.
2. How to write proper english.
3. Look at point 1 and 2.

But please, please, i beg you M®.F®0$T. "coz he write only shit or useless shit "
I would have asked you to take a look at yourself before accusing others.
I have never, and i mean never, seen you in a constructable discussion here.
So who here talks the most "shit or useless shit" <- (Is there any difference between these, since you wrote "or" in between?)
I can only laugh at you, over your statements. It is simply not worth saying. Only for a good laugh on behalf of others, though.
I don't expect you to understand what i am saying to you here, but if you do, then think about what i have said.
Good job linking your username and password for your Clanbase account btw. Included in your signature aswell? Good job! :thumb:
I wasn't the only one that was having my fun about it though *cough*. :rolleyes:

I shall not interrupt your fun anymore. Have fun with whatever you choose to have fun with.