Neo Asap

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Virus is no where near as bad as Nasty. At least with Virus u can converse with him and regardless of how lame and annoying he is, when he shoots u off the train saying no ticket no pass u have to laugh. :lol:

I think ur missing the point of my post. Virus a m8 of mine on icq, just as plenty of other people are, what he and they choose to do in UT is their choice. But just because im their m8 doesnt mean i aint gonna kickban em. Ive already kicked and banned virus many times before as i have done with other ppl, sam etc even a couple of >ION< ppl were breaking the rules so they also got kicked.

Im an admin and i do my job, does that mean i have to hate everyone that is lame in UT? I Like the way u accuse virus of being a llama even tho u have never ever spoken to him properly on icq.

Also yeah i dont play UTAssault no more, but that doesnt mean i cant respond to ppl complaining about lame activities on jolt servers, Im also a public admin for TO2 servers... cant remember the last time i played TO2... but I still perform my duty without any complaints.

Thats no prob m8 i dont try to dictate to ppl who they should be m8`s with. Im just concerned that if Nasty/Virus etc saw your last post they may have seen it as kind of an open invitation to go cause chaos unchecked on the jolt servers.

Tho when the time comes and someone requests that you boot either of em off for acting like a set of cocks you do it and dont let the fact you are m8`s with em over icq cloud your judgement....despite the recent jolt lag probs they are still the best for me an i would hate to see em go the same way Demon did :(

Last edited:
tbh

ive seen both on the jolt servers recently ,Neo you've not been available at any of those places to get hold of and noone in the jolt channel has done anything

its a shame a few of us carnt get admin so that if your not around someone else can act to fuck these chebs off the server

why dont you put that to the jolt people and see what they say

id be happy to help admin the servers.

as for virus i hope he dies slowly and painfully of a terminal illness.

I've been to ut.jolt irc sometimes and once an admin came and kicked virus, I dont think he was banned since 5 mins later he was on there again doing his thing.

@Neo: U can choose whatever friends you want, personally I would not consider a person who calls me a cock sucker and claim he tries to get me fired a friend, that is the general meaning of Viruse:s latest text "taunt" and it had your name in it. will do a ss of it next time i see it.

but then, we all appreciate different things about ppl :rolleyes:

One strange thing is Virus started to appear on jolt servers about the time you became admin, I am not blaming you of or course Neo! Might be he just like to play custom maps...

Last edited:
Neo: since u dont answer questions here, should i ask them at a jolt forum? can u post the url in such case?

edit: put my q:s here:
1. why cant u ban nasty?
2. why is it so rare an admin respons when someone goes to #ut.jolt and say Nasty is on a server and is beein nasty.
3. why don't u put spawnprotection or preferably leagueAS on the servers?
4. why dont u put a kick player mod on the servers? like bdm or what ever....
5. why do lamers exist? :D

Last edited:
i can answer those fs
1 banning nasty means banning anyone useing BT internet
2 that i agree with ive never got a response from the jolt chat room..but when ever Neo is online he is quick to kick someone if i icq him :)
3 spawn protection yes .....league AS, no coz there public not league
4 kick player prog was bieng abused by the llamas so it was removed
5 there has to be mindless cheb suckers in the world to make us normal people look good ;)

6 Neo can you ask the jolt guys if a few of us can be admin tho that would help alot tbh ?

1. why cant u ban nasty?
A. Dynamic IP, very dymanic if i ban him he can rejoin in under 30 seconds. So i can ban him with 217.* but thats not very useful for other people on his isp.

2. why is it so rare an admin respons when someone goes to #ut.jolt and say Nasty is on a server and is beein nasty.
A. We dont get payed to do our job its volunteers that run the public admin area, so we aint gonna sit online 24/7 so responses are instant.

3. why don't u put spawnprotection or preferably leagueAS on the servers?
A. Eavy is on ALL 4 servers, has been for sometime. LeagueAS aint going to be put on public assault servers because they aint league servers.

4. why dont u put a kick player mod on the servers? like bdm or what ever....
A. As Opti said..

5. why do lamers exist?
A. um answer that one urself.

Last edited:
tnx neo, I thought admin was a work (meaning u got payed for it)

And if Nasty have BT as isp I understand u wont ban the entire ip serie...

So bacially he can do whatever he want and get away with it? :( Custom maps server was a good idea, too bad everybody leaves when he joins, there is nothing we can do do get rid of him? :(

edit:
anwer to the q about lamers i suppose optis answer is good nuff. otherwise u could say without them there would be no use for the word :)

Admins and llamas...

Speaking from my knowledge of sysadmins @ uni, most of them were complete bastards, who delighted in causing trouble for users. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if nasty/sam/virus/wildorchid are all one and the same person - i.e. one of the admins on these servers, who does it for some cheap laughs. ;)

As to why nothing gets done about these people, well:

1. As Neo says, he doesn't even really play AS anymore, so why should he actually give a toss?

2. Most of the top clans have their own servers, and rarely play on the public ones. The exception to this being =)Ai(= from what I see. Oh, and there are some top players who moonlight under silly names to try and hide who they are, but the constant dodging gives it away really :D

Oh, and there are some top players who moonlight under silly names to try and hide who they are, but the constant dodging gives it away really

hehe yeah and dont forget the female skins :)

who would do such a thing ??

play under a silly name never ;)

anyway if someone was to play under a silly name it could be because when they display there clan name suddenly all the cock suckers and future road kill victims join the server and try to fuck it up.

*cough* ]ToNkA[ *cough*

:P