Need help from singers...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
I'm trying to find information about a certain kind of singing, but I can't remember how you spell the term I'm looking for, and so I can't find any search results. The problem is it's a weird word and I only saw it written down once, and can't recall the exact spelling. It's something like 'ulian' or 'uealian' or 'uilean' and the style of it is basically a person who can sing in harmony with themselves: ie. singing two or three notes simultaneously, creating chords. I'd love to know more about it but grr. I think the Crash Test Dummies once used one of these singers live or on an album or something, but again no results :google:

Anyone know wtf I'm on about?

Dont think thats even possible. Creating two different noises the same time would imo require 2 vocal cords...

Only thing i could think of is creating one single noice, that only sounds like the superposition of two others.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The shapes his mouth makes remind me of how my arse must look when shitting after a Vindaloo!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

nice one!! didn't even make the end of the clip...just managed first 30 seconds! lol

Np.

Interesting stuff actualy. Im not even close to beeing musical but the stuff i do in optics are surprisingly simliar.

But ofc Lasers are cooler ;)

Interesting that Useless is looking to learn this. He's always finding ways to make TS more "fun" :D

Seriously.
Have a listen to The KLF's Chillout Album.
Do it.
You need to man.