[need advice] How to get rid of a frog

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
[shock]Well well, my neighbours got a small pond.
Since fckn 4 weeks a fckn frog fckn quarks every fckn day and night.

During daytime it doesnt bother me much, but after this little beast fckn annoys even in the nighttime it drives me fckn crazy.
So when i want to fckn sleep or even when i fkcn stand up at night to fckn taking a piss i hear this fckn being and have to close me fckn windows otherwise i cant fckn sleep.

The first fckn weeks i thought: Calm, calm, it's fckn springtime and he's quarking just to seek a hot female frog to.....ehmmm.....fuck, but unfortunally he seems not very popular to females (prolly he's too loud), so he STILL fckn quarks EVERY fckn NIGHT.

The point is there where my neighbours and me getting fckn angry.

"qqqquuuaaararkkkkkk, quark, quaaarkkk, quaaaaaaarrrrkk". :hangover:
You cant imagine how much fckn noise such a fckn little animal can make. :mad:

We alrdy tried to find it during daytime, but he's a sneaky lil bastard.
Also when we try to find him while he's obviously sitting & quarking near the pond we could catch him. As soon he hears summin comming he starts to be silent :crap:

Long story short: We need to get this fckn frog from hell away.
Any advice how we can manage that? Poison? Snakes? ;)[/shock]

Get a little siren thing they use at sport events. And scare the living shit out of it till it drops dead ;)

first of all... fuck fuck fuck fuck.. keyword? :p:

and frog normally get me in sleep. I say you should get used to it. works best :P

I reckon it's best to go the natural way, that way you wont harm anything or anyone else. Plus nobody can blame you for anything, as it's just nature.

Natural Predators
Frogs have many natural predators including Common Tree Snakes, Keelbacks, diving beetles and water bugs, Water Rats and various species of birds. These predators are sometimes blamed for reducing frog numbers in suburban areas, but they actually show the local environment is healthy. So, if you see a Common Tree Snake quietly poking its way around the edge of your garden pond, take the time to watch it hunting; you could see it catch a frog.

The frog comes in your yard? Or is the Pond close to your bedroom?
Animals tend to dislike high frequency sound:P

Dunno how in Germany but in Poland all frogs species(beside toads) are under preservation:rofl:

I know someone who had the same problem last year, he found the frog and brought it away ~15km... 2 weeks later there it was again :lol:

Get a little siren thing they use at sport events. And scare the living shit out of it till it drops dead ;)
i like that, have my doubts that this helps.

Get a shotgun and fire some random shots :P
my aimig is so bad, i would only hit my foot.

The frog comes in your yard? Or is the Pond close to your bedroom?
nope, but hes so loud that it doesnt matter.

Dunno how in Germany but in Poland all frogs species(beside toads) are under preservation:rofl:

yes here too. you aint even allowed to take them away to sit them anywhere else.
But, who cares? :p:

I reckon it's best to go the natural way, that way you wont harm anything or anyone else. Plus nobody can blame you for anything, as it's just nature.
nice solutions. Alhough i doubt that my neighbours wanna see snakes or rats living in their garden.
beetles sounds good.

I know someone who had the same problem last year, he found the frog and brought it away
owned

I have the same problem with my neighbours pond.
But i'm lucky, they're on vacation this week. When they'll come back the frogs will turn out missing :satan:

You can;

- Buy a cat
- Put something like led or anything ells which leaches poison into the pond over time, so that if he just gets a new one itll die 2.
- Get it laid.
- Talk to your neighbour! But that sort hinders any future "ideas" as theyll know it was you.
- Lick it....u never know...u might become friends.:D

Try 'Active noise control'.
Aka creating your own sound source which removes the frog sound. (this will cause a second problem tho, that you are now making sound.)

Ok, that wee lil green creature annoys you. Anything else? When you get rid of the frog there will be something else that keeps you awake.

Advice1: Rent a heron.
Advice2: Don't ever go on a camping trip in the tropics.