NAPSTER. :o(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

0ptical

are gonna start charging a membership fee and yer gonna have to buy there software aswell as fron june THIS sux ...

w/\nkers is all i can say......
:(

Re: NAPSTER. :o(

Yeah - but someone else will be along with a better service, and for fu<k all money. Napster is the inovator, everyone else will perfect the service.

But - napster was bought out by one of the record companies that was suing it (the Microsoft trick) - its failiure is on the cards cuz they dont want it to go on more longer :(

Who cares, u cant find your mp3`s without napster?

RE:

Just buy a CD copy it to Mp3, then take it back, u could prolly do it 2 times at most :lol:

Re: RE:

Well, they want a monthly membership fee that is going to be less then the average CD price. Considering the main people who use Napster have broadband connections, you could get about 15 CDs worth a music in 1 month. Pretty good fuckin deal I might say, and I'm on 56k.

Then again, thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

But thats not the point

I DONT WANT TO PAY :lol:

i want it for the great price of FREE

Download 1 get the next one FREE

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

Well u see the internet is a local NA net.And all americans have cabel:lol:

I fail to see how Napster can pull this off to be honest......if they start making money out of this when they are already on a fine line with the piracy issue......they are gonna get whipped back into court quicker than a hiccup and get shut down sureley?

Um, SIM. I *don't* have cable/DSL/ISDN/satillite whatever either :(

Bungle: It was in a statement Napster released at the beginning of the trial. I remember seeing David Boise doing his opening statement when I read it.

Ooooh satelite microwave uplink, that would be sweeeeet:p

Ok i've connected my satelite to the microwave and my pc. Whats the next step?

put some metal into the mirowave

2 minutes @ 600 W should do the trick

wow!
i tried it and i've never had such a great ping!
screw cable
i think something just blew up