Name change

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same about ur attitude mousen.......... has a lot to be desired in the last few months :/ you were nice once upon a time.

my attitude? i had a problem, i asked for help...
tbh jim I LUV YOU, and anyone else... i dont give a f*** what you think about me ...
i can tell you loads of guys dosent like you either ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
did you even read the hole thread before you wrote that trasher?
i asked for help. . . . .
Get a life guys, your spending all your time in here. Whining about me...
Get a job, get some friends... have some fun ....

i lol'd about this thread and people spending time on it... Let admin+mousen sort it out...
go chit-chat, that forum is empty enough to add some spam instead of laugh at others w/o knowing what's going on :yawn:

and now i've spent usefull time on it too :shout:

Mousen are u dane's really that dumb??yes u "asked" for help but its the way u went about it, demanding timo does it, expectint timo to do this that and the other and when lets think about it he has a rl and more important things to do. So in future im using my manners here for once please go about it correctly and be nice, change the shit lame kid attidtude. Youv been warned my friend

You are in the wrong and not man enough to admit it.

Go to your room and don't come out until you can be nice.

Mousen are u dane's really that dumb??yes u "asked" for help but its the way u went about it, demanding timo does it, expectint timo to do this that and the other and when lets think about it he has a rl and more important things to do. So in future im using my manners here for once please go about it correctly and be nice, change the shit lame kid attidtude. Youv been warned my friend

You're using your manners by calling danes dumb? Wow, don't expect anymore kisses from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.