naja dj

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

cyber-m said:
okay, what happend this time ??

Something about someones small lollipop, and the pain during development of new teeths. It all makes sence they are so cool compared to me anyway.
:rofl:
But honestly what have I accomplished in life, three kids, a wife, my own house, we have two cars, three dogs, 6 years at the Uni, well paid job, but what is that compared to theese 13337 ut players. man I wish I could change places with you :rolleyes:
________
FUCK.COM

Last edited:
GUN said:
Something about someones small lollipop, and the pain during development of new teeths. It all makes sence they are so cool compared to me anyway.
:rofl:
But honestly what have I accomplished in life, three kids, a wife, my own house, we have two cars, three dogs, 6 years at the Uni, well paid job, but what is that compared to theese 13337 ut players. man I wish I could change places with you :rolleyes:

3 dogs?!

sneez said:
6 yr at uni for that? :lol:
Wait, you didn't just laugh at someone did you? Have you accomplished more? I doubt it, so back off. Instead of laughing at him congratulate him, or are you too busy owning it up in UT?

sneez and ut?....lol...he is a WoW addict...havent u seen his pic in the other thread where he disguised himself as the banana monster? :rofl:

Did we start a thread last time we owned u bottchu??

Its fucking pointless.......

I know you dont have a life, no buddies etc etc, sitting next to your computer 10 hours per day but.
This is so weak... you won its no big deal. We in MeGa have a life you dont.. Twnz and yako are nice guys but pickro and bottchu LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And Flashie pld more than 1 map... look irc logs :)