MyM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like an atourney to be apointed for me.
Any statements will be given after discussing this matter with my lawyer.
But i would like to say that this is a LIE and i will do everything do prove so!

dear boss,

i have had a chat with my consulting committee, and they have agreed that i should press further charges against you. this is because from the ODOTI (official dictionary of the internets), the word "noob" is defined as, "a skilless, hopeless nublet," and is rated a 22 on the powter insulting scale (which scales from 12-23). since the word "noob" is so offensive, i think i will win the jury over and destroy your shitty face with beams and piles of carrots.

have a nice day,
syl

hallo syl,

I have been told by and insider/informer from the ODOTI that because of ur latest post I have a huge chance of succeeding at the trial. I would like to point the following text out of ur post : "destroy your shitty face with beams and piles of carrots".
These words combined with the highly lethal punch u gave exploded out of the aggresiveness towards ppl who call ppl noobs on streets scale.

There is a difference between knowing when something is meant for real and when something is meant as a joke. U can't walk around and slap ur powerstick on every bad thing in this world. It isnt a policestate for christs sake. That was the whole point of my thread. U should know when to use and especially when u shouldnt use ur powers. Obviously u lack the abilities for both and therefor I still think ur not qualified to be a forum admin and I still think that ur a powerhungry eeeeediot. Oh and do i get another 25 infraction points for the same words? If not then i'll keep on using these words! SHEESH GET SOME PROPER RULES ON THE USE AND ABUSE OF THIS SYSTEM

As i said, if a stranger calls me a noob, i really don't take that as a joke.
As for your 2nd statement, no i can not, and i am not, I'm only doing it here. As for the rest of your post i find it nonconstructive, and wrong.
The system isn't perfect, it never will be, but if you push it, you take a risk of it biting you in the ass, telling you to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.