MyM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur a noob xb!

WHERE ARE MY INFRACTION POINTS YA DUMB ADMINS?
ps. Does writing in caps give me another 25 infraction points?

AHAHAH SIHT DAER OT EMIT KOOT U KCUF AHAH .dnert wen siht fo trap b 2 tnaw i !sssehctib snoixxxxarfni emmig lol ahah boon gnikcuf a si bx

!boon ahcus ru !hod

?bx u tnera

Last edited:
so basicly u can flame insult everyone to a certain degree except the admins. Coz only the smallest word "powerhungry eeeeediot" gets me infraction points but calling xb a noob doesnt get me any? I think this is bullshit. If u really want the system to work than get some proper rules on it.

As long as u don't I still think that the entire team of admins who are responsible for this are a bunch of powerhungry eeeeeediots, twats and every other insult i cant think of right now!
yes give me another 25 infraction points u twatheads!

what i want to see is that u actually test something before u throw it in a good working community. Are u really that dumb, that u cant even think of the possible consequences?

so basicly u can flame insult everyone to a certain degree except the admins. Coz only the smallest word "powerhungry eeeeediot" gets me infraction points but calling xb a noob doesnt get me any? I think this is bullshit. If u really want the system to work than get some proper rules on it.

As long as u don't I still think that the entire team of admins who are responsible for this are a bunch of powerhungry eeeeeediots, twats and every other insult i cant think of right now!
yes give me another 25 infraction points u twatheads!

what i want to see is that u actually test something before u throw it in a good working community. Are u really that dumb, that u cant even think of the possible consequences?

As i told x-bomb, if you call someone a noob, and that person reports it, it would earn you an infraction as well (if the admins genuinely think that the person was offended by it). Its quite simple, when you insult someone, you take the risk of that person not liking it, and reporting it. Whether you think it or not, calling someone else a noob, is actually considered an insult.
Do you walk around in the street, and call some random stranger a noob too, and expect him not to get offended?

As i told x-bomb, if you call someone a noob, and that person reports it, it would earn you an infraction as well (if the admins genuinely think that the person was offended by it). Its quite simple, when you insult someone, you take the risk of that person not liking it, and reporting it. Whether you think it or not, calling someone else a noob, is actually considered an insult.
Do you walk around in the street, and call some random stranger a noob too, and expect him not to get offended?

There is a difference between knowing when something is meant for real and when something is meant as a joke. U can't walk around and slap ur powerstick on every bad thing in this world. It isnt a policestate for christs sake. That was the whole point of my thread. U should know when to use and especially when u shouldnt use ur powers. Obviously u lack the abilities for both and therefor I still think ur not qualified to be a forum admin and I still think that ur a powerhungry eeeeediot. Oh and do i get another 25 infraction points for the same words? If not then i'll keep on using these words! SHEESH GET SOME PROPER RULES ON THE USE AND ABUSE OF THIS SYSTEM

and basically, i got angry yea and called boss a fucking twat face and he reported me to the police but they were funny and said lol ur funny and promoted me to a noob and sometimes i think that hats are really good for using it as an apple sometimes but i dont know, maybe i do know, but i really dont but actually i do and apples are nasty then boss got confused and said lol i noob and then i called him a nub, which is one up from a noob but is really similar in terms of insultingness but not as bad as my initial outburst of a fucking twat face which is quite bad and i couldve got some infraxxxions but boss was nice and didnt report me but bribed and blackmailed me and back to my initial point i like apples.

now i look like this -> :blackeye:
i was blackmailing him and then he blackmailed me, and i said for what and he said for giving rotten apples and then i said u like rotten appels and he said their nasty and smelly and i said ur nasty and smelly and they he said ur nasty and smelly, and i said that doesnt count coz i said it first and he said that he said it first to the apples and i couldnt use it so i said i have to make you nasty and smelly but then he owned me

after the initial shock of boss calling me a noob and letting it sink in, i would like to report him for verbal abuse of a community member and i would like infraction points to be imposed upon boss.

i am deeply offended and the amount of pain and anguish boss has caused me by calling me a noob could never be compensated by any amount of infraction points. (maybe 2001 infraction points will sort it out though)

i have taken this issue up beforehand with the OCOIPOUTAL (official council of infraction points on unreal tournament assault league) but they dismissed me and therefore i am hoping this post will get an official response from an admin instead.

distraught and cut deep
syl

Status
Not open for further replies.