My X-Squad Tattoo ( Fucked UP )

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol ...

atleast i can say that i have a big sportlive behind my back.. not really many players can say they where 6 time dutch champion competition with athletic , 3rd of europe in the 2nd division. 2 times 2nd of NL with Javelin, 2nd of NL with shotput and 3rd of NL with the decathlon :)

Last edited:
lolz... doing nothing for a long time

Snee rocks apex sucks
Snee rocks apex sucks
Snee rocks apex sucks
Snee rocks apex sucks
Snee rocks apex sucks
Snee rocks apex sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: If Mughi can abuse her admin powers and ban me and not hector then why cant i do the same? At least mine is funny :fingers:

Snee said:
lol ...

atleast i can say that i have a big sportlive behind my back.. not really many players can say they where 6 time dutch champion competition with athletic , 3rd of europe in the 2nd division. 2 times 2nd of NL with Javelin, 2nd of NL with shotput and 3rd of NL with the decathlon :)
in the womens events?sports bra?

in sports i have a 50metre swimming badge,i have a certificate for the egg and spoon race 1st place,2nd place in the three legged race and 1st place certificate for throwing a tennis ball the furthest,

if u was so good at all these things y dint u take it on further and train harder instead of playing ut which u r average at

J4mi3 said:
in sports i have a 50metre swimming badge,i have a certificate for the egg and spoon race 1st place,2nd place in the three legged race and 1st place certificate for throwing a tennis ball the furthest,

if u was so good at all these things y dint u take it on further and train harder instead of playing ut which u r average at

coz of school back then.. needed to work whole day and didnt had time for any sports back then :\

10 years i have done athletics.. my club was 150 km from where i lived, i trained in a place that was 75 from where i lived. many countries in europe i have been for the games.. sweden, germany, luxemburg, belgium, france. It costs a lot of money but i had a lot of fun with it. But needed to give it up coz of school :\

Last edited:
with drachsterboys :x i played on a tournament against pro clubs like sparta, twente, veendam, groningen adn we won the torunament :P

nope i really did :) then i fucked up my football career lol and went working for some years and now i've picked it up, playing "6e divisie " next year with a v small club from drachten, where i live :P