My Time Is up

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

twnZ

Oct 12, 2004
UK
For some this thread will be very pleasing, but you dont have to reply.

Tomorrow @ 20:10 PM I will be leaving the UT scene.

I will be going west of London I think it is to a place called Surrey. There I will be studying and giving my exams for the next few months possibly even a year. If the league is alive when I'm back then great because I've said this before, even though UT is 6 years old, It is still one of the best games around (WoW is a completely different type of game) and tbh, the league doesnt have to die because its "old" but those are just my two cents.

Anyway I would like to thank the many people in the league for the respect and the kindness and friendship I got from alot of people. A few names would be:
Morpheus
Torpedo
BlackNinja
Riv
ClouD
Zanmato
Fury
Protocol
DynZ
Helter
St0N3D
masterrr
MyM
PlayR
Gazzy
Dede
Raichu
Yako
Thera
Bieb
Dirz
Zyx
DJ
Trafy
Mousen
Cosmic
Diplomat
Alias
Avalanche
And ofcourse the Admins

ooo list goes on :D
I would also like to say no hard feelings to (most) people I had a hard time with, I am NOT a cock to anyone without having a reason for it.

I'm happy that I was able to comeback to the UT scene in 2004 I think it was for the few years, was fun and enjoyed every min of it. Playing BT random 2v2s, playing on NA servers etc, alot of fun memorys anyway.

Last but not least

Wish you all the best, with your careers/future and everything ahead of you:thumb:

UTA #1 :)

twnZ

Last edited:
Good luck with exams and stuff twnz ..... oh and come by from time to time :)
Was fun owning your ass ;) :lol:

cya man, good luck with all the studying and exams :) I'll be starting myself next year :D

Get those exams done, go to college and come back to UT! :D

All the best m8 :thumb:

hf mehron dont work your brain too hard. You dont wanna get burned out :)

l8rs twnz, i was annoying ya for the past week but was only a joke by a hyperactive monkee haha.

good luck with everything, hope it turns out well and hope to see u back!