my ickle car!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Penny

Spenda
Jun 11, 2001
Hi Peeps!

Still loving our new life here in Seattle. As some of you know, I've been learning to drive but struggling with parking Jason's big subaru legacy estate! (Not to mention whizzing too much with the fook off engine). Soooo.. after much pleading and persuasion on my part, he got me a little motor of my own. A wee chevy aveo (yank car in european style). I took it out yesterday and I'm totally dwarfed on the roads but at least I have a chance at parking it. :D Here's a piccy and yeh it's Kieran in the back. (Sorry at crap quality of pic I still dunno how to work photoshop properly).

Attachments

• AnniesCar.jpg
    AnniesCar.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 108
icon_smile_driving.gif
icon_smile_driving.gif
icon_smile_driving.gif
icon_smile_driving.gif
icon_smile_driving.gif
icon_smile_driving.gif
:D

Heey penz! Nice little shopping car u got yourself then :) How's life in the US? Does your weight comes near the average of the US yet? hehe!

Ohhh Very nice!!
:lick:
icon_smile_driving.gif

It's not nice having tto drive a beast of a car when you've only just started driving!!

Hey Pete, thankfully no! I don't really like the junk food they have over here so I've actually lost weight eating all the fresh goodies! Really nice fruit and veg here compared to the uk. :)

lo spenda .... i love the fact that your getting good at parking ....... but unfortunatly you have parked it in a No Parking zone!!!!!

lol

glad to see your still loving life over the water give my best to jas and K

Attachments

• spenda.jpg
    spenda.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
lol yeh, I know, I know :) If a curb is painted red you're not allowed to park! Except that's right outside my house and it was just for a wee minute to get the photo taken. :D I've got a wee parking stall for it. :)

Rich said:
lo spenda .... i love the fact that your getting good at parking ....... but unfortunatly you have parked it in a No Parking zone!!!!!

lol

glad to see your still loving life over the water give my best to jas and K

:lol:

Greetz to Jas and K! :wave: