My Dog go online :P

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The Ghosts

I have actually met one of these dog! He is a service dog in Children's Hospital in Seattle. He came in to meet my son. He was very well behaved and his owner gave me one of those photos to keep, lol. :)

About "latin" countries (we could talk about the terme "latin" in this case as its tottally false talk about latin countries refering southamerica ones) its typical to think about their carnival as u usually see in Rio de Janeiro but that its tottally false. In most of southamerica countries there are zillions of different kinds of carnivals but most of them are in relation with ancient pagan rites (its a mix with christian and pagan rites). Those countries are v complex about their culture as they are damn old and they still have many signs of their ancient cultures ( the example most known vodoo, a mix of christian and african rites in caribean islands (this example isnt about carnival of course its just that an example)).
In other countries like in spain there are again many different kinds of carnivals (as in every part of the world) that can be from canarias style to in the north of spain (f.e. in navarra where i live). Again we can see there are many signs of pagan rites in those celebrations in the north of spain and in other parts of spain are just different kinds of carnival that are the oposite from ur concept "Carnival in latin counties has more to do with nice looking girls with less clothes.
more in the north its more drinking ".
Or in italy, u probably know the carnival in Venecia but u would see another one completly different in Sicilia.
Well as u can see in every part of the world we could talk about many kind of carnival celebrations but its damn wrong have those concepts like u said.