my aimbot at work

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hrm think i'll stick to capturing striaght to adobe. :\
I was hoping there would be some sort of easy camera tool thing for UT.

My pcs arnt in the same room thou now :(

You used the combo script ?

I had that script once got it of a DM m8 of mine..
the script auto finishes every combo you make.. real laugh!

:balloon:

nice 1 with the slime gun.. :D

and it's DJ Tiesto isn't it ?

its back up now...

and yes i know its tiesto, don't tell anyone, ok? :D
better than me calling him testicles fs.

:stupid:

i recced the demos in 1152, and used movieunreal++ in 640x480, so even timebased demos go FLYYYYYYYYYYING BY (did i write this already here? maybe it was irc, but i'm too lazy to check now) output to jpegs, 30/s, full quality. goes kinda slowish, but results are great :) Go radio quality on the music, no one will know the difference.

Originally posted by Shellfish
Go radio quality on the music, no one will know the difference.

Silly question: How are you capturing the in-game sound? Movieunreal only snags pictures...

here at my PC (sounblaster live player 1024 something :confused: )

there is a thing called "what you haer" in the volume settings in windows (u gotta switch to the record devices first)
i think that could work
but i am not sure

Yeh, I see that "What U Hear" thingie too. Hmm. I mean, I can easily enough record a soundtrack seperately, but all the ways I could think of seemed a bit kludgy.

Adding a *music* soundtrack is no problem obviously. What I'm more interested in is getting the in-game sound effects (gunfire/screams/taunts) to synch with the action in the vid :D

Originally posted by Crazy Squirrel
Could always capture it directly into adobe Premiere with a dedicated editing card ;)

Hmm, well, since I have to have legit copies of all my software, I can't see myself flinging 500 odd quid at premiere just now. The video capture card I could justify though...