MS-6577 Motherboard

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
I have just got this motherboard off a mate, and put it in a case, but i cant find out where to put the plugs in, (the ATX SW , D.D.D LED , RESET SW , POWER SW)
I have spent 2 days looking on the net for a motherboard book, but cant find one, Does any one Have one OR know where to plug them in?

Thx

Its MSI's naming scheme so its defo an MSI motherboard, but I can't find any reference to that model on their web site.

Originally posted by Phear
Its MSI's naming scheme so its defo an MSI motherboard, but I can't find any reference to that model on their web site.

Yeah, thats the problem :(
all we could find out was http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bph07942
But that does not tell me where to plug them leads in too :(

bph07942-1.gif

Last edited:
this message wont be any help, but ill send you an icq tommorow when i can locate the pins for you to plug the pw led ect

speak laters m8

Originally posted by fbs
this message wont be any help, but ill send you an icq tommorow when i can locate the pins for you to plug the pw led ect

speak laters m8

Nice one :D
thx

its made by MSI for HP systems, which is why it isnt listed on msi site

You can get the manual from here hopefully thats for the right revision of your board however connections should be the same anyway

thx

MrMercenary Sent me to a site, and got the Same Info :D

But,

it dont work, the cd rom light comes on, and so does the power light, then it just sits there, NO beeps from the board... am thinking that its a PSU problem, cause the psu im useing is from an OLD p2 400mh computer. (it does not say what type the psu is)
what psu should i b useing, for this sort of computer?