Mozilla Firefox 1.0 Final available

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Long standing fan of Opera here.

Just finstalled Firefox and the 1st thing it did when I clicked to open the ION forums was crash.

It ain't looking good :)

Runs beautifully for me :D Left-click download weirdness is fixed (yay) and I've learned to backup my bookmarks once in a while :P Also, since using FF I have not once needed to run Adaware or Spybot, which is more than I can say for IE. Lovely broswer.

you use 1.0 PR if anything for a few days now Bart, the final one has only been released today.

Nah I tried connecting through the Tools menu and it sat there for ages. Did it through IE and went within a few seconds. Weird that IE connected but FF itself didn't.

Nephilim said:
you use 1.0 PR if anything for a few days now Bart, the final one has only been released today.
any big differences between the pre release and the released version? (i hardly doubt that)
if the pre release version worked fine, i bet that the released one has the same or even better quality.