Mouse sensitivity bind

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

back to war poodle - i use the alias cos when i tried the playerpwn thing it didnt work during online games and i find the alias did so i stuck with it

also if u ONLY use C=set engine.playerpawn MouseSensitivity 3.000000 then how r u meant to get back to normal sensitvity?

Last edited by a moderator:
In close combat like rocketlauncher u need to move real fast, but not that accurate. But with sniper u on't often need to do 180's so u can turn ur sens down and be more accurate.

just like i said LEARN to play with it :P you dont need a low sense for sniping.... i do everything with 14 sens, but who i am i, i cant hit shit with sniper :D

nah u fool i use two of em
=set engine.playerpawn MouseSensitivity 3.000000
&
=set engine.playerpawn MouseSensitivity 12.000000

they work on online games wiv me

and if u wanna give me money for a new mouse please do :D

o and u try getting T3 wiv a ripper with a high sensitivity wivout a problem

Last edited:
err ok but u never said u used 2 :rolleyes: and i dunno y mine didnt work online?-probably fucked up somewhere

never said it was easy getting t3 with high sensitivity - or was that directed at someone else?

:cow: <--wtf

Knew about it but dont use it (too lazy and say works on public servers too. it also bugs the other team :D)

can someone tell me what the echo command actually does? cos i added it to that alias and as far as i can see it made no difference - prolly cos i dont know what im looking for.

much obliged joko

no i didnt aim that at u joko
and yea all thta echo thing did for me was lower my sensitivity, made me crouch, and thats it

afaik it will only work in a server running LeagueAS (could be wrong though)

All it does is displays a nice little message in the chat window saying what u told it to say e.g

getweapon impacthammer | echo I have an Impact Hammer

would select your hammer for you and display "I have an Impact Hammer" in the chat window (in white text). It really only is handy if you have lot of binds or more than one bind to a key.

The Echo command only works in the LeagueAS mod, it only broadcasts a client side message in white (so the other players in the server dont see it at all, only u) text. Thats it and unless u call LeagueAS mod a server side hack then there is nothing wrong about using it as it is a simple feature of the mod

yeah, seems to be a very usefull function there in inventory class

exec function Echo (string EchoStr)
{
PlayerPawn(PlayerOwner).ClientMessage(EchoStr);
}

could be one of mine :). Btw, how about behindview crosses? Coded that aready and would rock in league mutator imo :)

what's the point of a behindview cross ?
u wanna play in 3rd person ?

and btw behindview crosshair is in another 'mod'

We are little exaggerating here imo :P
Why should u use a behindview-code. Are u so bored with the common look of unreal? :P
Try playing Tomb Raider instead.. ;)

Yeah, Despise is right. Try to learn to shoot with one sensitivity. I always use 1. just practise with it