Mouse Lag

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What is mouse lag? :confused: I have a thing where my mouse is very difficult to move upwards or downwards but I dunno if that's the same thing.

I used to get it in halflife, its where you move your mouse and theres a few seconds delay before your character moves on the computer (if its same thing as I had). Cant remember what I did to fix it, i think i turned graphics quality down and sound quality down as its a directx thing.

Maybe try switching to opengl? (if your using directx). Also (from memory) you tried toggling the direct input checkbox?

i used to get it on my old machine, but all i had to do was restart ut and it was fine again, till the next time of course, which is obviously no help to u whatsoever /me runs :hide:

Umm, i had it as well, doesnt metter if you have that on OGL or D3D, click right on the screen / preferences / options click advenced and if you have there tabs like Open GL and Direct 3D set 1 option like i have, sorry cant translate it on english :P Its this 3rd option selected on red. This will fix problem with Open GL and D3D.. Took me 2 month to figure it out :p:
btw both D3D and OGL should looks the same.

/Edit forgot to attach pic ^^

Attachments

• bez tytułu.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
isnt direct input (ut>preferences) supposed to fix this?
can remember many mouse lag threads where they used a smiliar solution

so try it or do a search on these forums :gl:

After I installed the new Omega drivers Vsync was on again in my graphic settings...

Turned it off now and works like a bliss again
TNX ALL!!! :wave::kisses::hugs:

I tried most of this. Nothing made a difference. Disabling USB power conservation helped a little but it still happens pretty frequently. Also tried disabling second monitor but that didn't help and all the windows I have opening on that monitor aren't available on the primary. Bah. I feel a new mouse coming on.