Mouse lag help

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mr_Bungle

Gimpy White-Death Blackouts?I'm ye man.
Jun 8, 2001
Nottingham,UK
My Mouse is deffo dragging,and i can't tell whats the problem.Mouse lag,dirty mouse and surface,or the fact i smashed it around the other night after being hit 4 times in 20 seconds playing instagib.

Any help to lessen mouse lag would be nice,i'm on XP pro with a bog standard microsoft optical mouse.Thank ye kindly good masters ;)

buy new mouse and dont try insta again

nah seriously dunno, had ms optical also and it was completely fucked up so i bought logitech and it works fine ;)

hmm is it something to do with vsync? if i remember right, go to ut.ini and search for vsync then change it the opposite to what it is now, so false to true, and true to false. I think u need to change it to false, cant remeber tho.

Also u cud try changing your mouse refresh speed? comes with xp dont it. But i forgot which menus u need to go through to get to it. well if u find it set it 200 refresh speed.

Does it drag all the time or only when u have ALT-TAB'ed out of UT and gone back in again? i had that problem, dunno if thatll help. prolly not. sorry.

Stop moving your hand so bloody slowly. Either that or make sure you wash that baby oil off your hand after masturbating so that it doesn't keep slipping off the mouse.

Try OpenGL or try disabling AGPtextures in preferences. Its a fairly common problem with UT and UT2k3.

Ive had that problem too mate, disable any mouse acceleration in your mouse software and set vsync to false in your UT ini and that should stop it.