mouse hangs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basti

Aug 2, 2001
sometimes when i play ut my mouse hangs.....i just can move vertically but not horizontally......that really suck´....someone has that prob too or know how to solve it?

:lol:

He could have a point though. I had the same problem come up with my M$ optical. I ended up whacking it on the desk too many times and it bust :shout:

Could'nt tell ya if it was a technical fault or just shit in UT :rolleyes:

Try pushing the mouse up and down,instead of side to side.Or listen to Tek's advice,or better still listen to Doglike cursing him out :D

had some similar probs when i had a o/c:ed puter, they dissapered when I put a new not o/c:ed cpu in :/

it is possible that i has something to do with my detonator drivers? that never happend before.....just since the last 2 weeks

im on my 3rd yes 3rd (white) optical mouse, Only reason i keep buying it is because i like it better then the explorer but the fuckign Power keeps switiching off when the mouse wire gets stretcehd maybe invest in a bungee.

I have a friend running a athlon 1.4ghz processor off a 250w psu, everything was working fine.... until he added a new mouse (trust ami 250s, optical, radio mouse) now his machine keeps locking up or turning off from 2 greater power drain.

which driver you use?
i was havingg some problems too with the official driver then i install the fucking M$ standard driver and it works without any problems
i hope i could help ya ;)

I had a MS optical mouse crash my cpu.. (explorer / gray one) I think it was due to repeating beating or maybe it was abit broken all along.. the white MS optical I use now did't crash me yet.. :)

Is Your mouse on USB installed?

If yes, then you have to download an update from your motherboard. It calls like an USB-Filter.

Download it, it works better after it, trust me.
I had the same problem.

Ultr@$onic