Most Impressive jump/launch/boost

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DaTeL

=]DoG[=Food
Oct 23, 2002
Holland
Share with us the most impressive launch/jump/boots you've ever (seen) done
can be because of difficulty, usefullness, coincidence etc....as long as it's extremely impressive :D

(I'll post mine later)

ripper on the final in river3al *cough* :lol: :D

seriously, necro's and hydra's double rocketlaunch on mazon was really impressive.

Ice said:
seriously, necro's and hydra's double rocketlaunch on mazon was really impressive.
I second that, thats the most unique launch i have ever seen :eek:

triple hammer overlord to the cavern is always cool, there's quite a few nice double hammers on ballistic, one into the sniper nest from far back is really nice...

alone, the superman trick on bridge on one side, or the bootsjump/hammer on the other side are really impressive to see

Ah crap, I was gonna post the mortarjump :D
did it twice now... both landed inside (not the ledge)... both on demo

edit: btw both were done on leagueAS v1.35

most impressive insta launch, overlord from beach to gun hole:D
done it once and got caught by mortar as it came down :lol:

most impressive self hammer, the lift thing on bridge, where u need an sb and need to hammer wall a couple of times only to make it by inches.

most impressive hammerlaunch: not sur tbh, cant remember anything really good

most impressive doublehammerlaunch: theres one on golgotha up the back that lands u into dungeons area
but really there are shitloads, uas/swap/spr made some great 1's to gen(right inside) on ballistic, bridge double from cave is impressive 2. uas got a n1 on golg as well to breach hurons, more but i cant think, tbh im always impressed by new launches, especially now when its becoming harder to invent new launches. its quite shocking when u see some1 flying at the objective ur trying to defend, especially when u dont expect it. the reactions on voice comms are great 2:D

rocketlaunch: lavafort rocketlaunch to end room.

Superman by monkz because it´s the first really cool jump with RL!!

Bridge map and you jump from sniper tower lift with boots and RL to the bridge.
First time i saw it I was like :eek:

Wonder if I can find demo!?

/edit Superman demo link doesnt work anymore, anyone got link post it thx!

Last edited:
Ba]V[sE said:
Superman by monkz because it´s the first really cool jump with RL!!

Agree with this1 when it´s about single-rl. Allthough i do believe it was Cyta that made it first, no?

Double hammerlaunch. There are loads but thinking about that it´s harder and harder to find em out i´d say i got most impressed with a launch i saw made this year by EF. I don´t wanna ruin it for them, so i leave it up to them to show it or not :)

Agree with XB about the Rocketlaunch on Lavafort][ to final. Aim 1 millimeter wrong and it´s fucked (kinda).

Allthough these and most other launches are nice, they are easy to perform when practised. So, therefore i´d say that there is no1 coming close to Immaculate_Sal´s backhammer on backside Golgotha. Psy still have a demo? I can´t find it... Actually i think Supermic managed to do this1 a few times in a row... the bastard :P

best rocket launch i've seen is an old one me chipz and vec madeup ages and ages ago on siege.

Basicly its one launcher launchs two men to middle tower, the one launchie lands on the roof and his team mate flys though the window, only downside to launch was it only worked once in a blue moon and way to easy to stop with ripper if the other side was expecting a single man launch or something.

i would of shown a demo but i lost it ages ago :(

Best rocket launch: Launch off piece of wood next to rocket tower on siege. Lands you right on the switch without being picked off mid-air by shock :)

Best hammer launch: Golgtha dodge by far :p:
Best double hammer launch: Golgtha, flip into 2 hammers, hammer jump off surface, land straight in heurons path :D
Best tripple: Overlord at start :P

Hammer jumps: Too many to think of, but one off the left wall on mazon onto the switch is fair cool.