Most friendly and nice clan in UTA?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which clan is friendly ?

• -={Mi5}=-

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • ]UAS[

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • ->swap<-

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • (-8-)

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • {[AUT]}

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • <)C0(>

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • <<SpR>>

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • MoD

• =[FDC]=

• [AAK]

• ((si><th))

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • «)ńk(»

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • (R-C)

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • (AoR)

• X-Squad

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • =FBC2=

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • «·Solid·»

• -=[RiS]=-

• ]>BO<[

• ~[RĘ$]~

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Penny said:
I voted for sixth 'cause they're lovely :kiss:

in fact most clans in the uta are fine to play, there's just the odd exception...

*cough* ULL *cough* whitey binds *cough*

rofl whitey's "Nice One MAN!!!!" bind is famous worldwide :P

i vote for ASE :rolleyes:.
btw It's sure that sixth will win, there got 80% of the leagueadmins ^^

Shoulda made it multi choice :p: I would happily have voted for {24}, =[DoG]=, SUYM, ADC, UaS and a few more besides (cant see the list when replying so I am doing this from memory, and my memory is poo at the best of times, never mind just now when I am ill)

Mughi said:
Shoulda made it multi choice :p: I would happily have voted for {24}, =[DoG]=, SUYM, ADC, UaS and a few more besides (cant see the list when replying so I am doing this from memory, and my memory is poo at the best of times, never mind just now when I am ill)
:clap:

most clans have a few wankers but are nice in general...

since C0 and AUT got rid of some wankers i'd vote em anytime, UAS CAN field a very nice (as in friendly) squad as well...

some others i've had nothing negative with but not much positive as well

in the end voted for si><th cus they always nice to lil' ol' me :cuddle: (xept for nicklaming des and treehugging CK and iAS lamebotting phoe :moon: )

fs, 8 is just on our tails :eek: I agree with the multichoice thang tho, cuz there are thank fuck more nice people than lamers in the league, its just that some clans have 1 too many of 'em ;)

Oh, and penny told me she would personally blow anyone who voted for sixth :rolleyes:

well i voted »nk« couse those people dont go into flamewars or sumat like that.. they are just a clan that dont talk and play.. :) and if you learn 2 play the players you will c they are real nice...

just i found it a shame [ADC] wassent mensiond.. i would vote for them 100% thats what i call i nice and friendly clan tbh :)

Voted for AAK, their the only guys who even drop ppl to make matches fair (even if I dun agree that should be made), their the fair play masters no doubt.

Would also vote for -8- if I had multichoice though.

who were the two stupid cunts that voted us?

dog said:
fs, 8 is just on our tails :eek: I agree with the multichoice thang tho, cuz there are thank fuck more nice people than lamers in the league, its just that some clans have 1 too many of 'em ;)

Oh, and penny told me she would personally blow anyone who voted for sixth :rolleyes:

won't you blow me ? :(