Most friendly and nice clan in UTA - Final round ;)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Most friendly and nice clan in UTA?

• =]DoG[=

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • (-8-)

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • ((si><th))

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • [ADC]

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • {SUYM}

Votes: 23 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This poll is closed

(-8-) [ 25 ] 25.51%
{SUYM} [ 23 ] 23.47%
=]DoG[= [ 21 ] 21.43%
((si><th)) [ 20 ] 20.41%
[ADC] [ 9 ] 9.18%

Total: 98 votes 100%

THEREFORE (-8-) Is da winners of the ultimate friendly clan in UTA. This i knew from day 1 anyway, since 8 irc channel is the 1 with most users out of any clan channel. :party2: :clap:

Last edited:
ADC lost
fitCyberm.gif

I really loved the wars against old lg , that were great friendly wars.I enjoy a lot against 8 on ias league.
And yes uas maybe is the nicest one.Ive never seen a flame in wars that i pld against them and in all that i have seen on irc.

cant be bothered really with these kind of pols :X voted for suym because they're allways a friendly bunch in clanmatches

LOLZ bart u should learn to read cos when i said that sentence i was talking about uas lolz.
And when i was talking about 8 i was talking about 8 ias wars

well just goes to show how friendly we are, the low turn out this poll had means we could of won just by simply voting for ourself either we just too lazy or too dam nice and voted for the othe clans
Tbh i cant really fault any of the clans listed in the poll (though never played v dog) they all nice ppl and by the time mogs/martz/opti/cs has finished editing the poll we will have won anyhow (blantant hint)

You have however pld with me in the days of suym always asking for *cough* *cough* subs ;) cuz they couldn't make team :D

and I tend to flame my clan more than the opposition :D

dog said:
You have however pld with me in the days of suym always asking for *cough* *cough* subs ;) cuz they couldn't make team :D

erm that was before i joined :P we only used 'subs' once since then and probaly never will again, though i do remember playing a certain dog in bod