morning joke -Girls Night Out-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Trinita

Moo!
Dec 25, 2001
Belgium
Two old girls go out one weekend without their husbands and get*somewhat* inebriated.
Staggering on their way home, they both desperately need a wee and*with*no* public toilets in sight the nearest venue was a cemetery, so they*both* ducked behind the fence to relieve themselves.*
After they'd finished, the first woman took off her knickers to wipe* herself* and then threw them away.
The other woman, realising she was wearing some very expensive*knickers,*didn't want to throw hers away and so looked around for something*else*and* decided on using the ribbon off a nearby wreath. So now, feeling a
lot* better, they carried on with their stagger home.
The following morning the two husbands were talking to each*other on the phone. One commented, "I think we need to start*keeping a closer eye on our wives you know. I reckon they're up to*no* good.* My wife came home last night without any knickers on! "
The other one replied, "Tell me about it! If you think that's bad,* my*wife* came home with a card stuck to her fanny that read -" All the*members*at*the*Country Fire Brigade will never forget you".